Thursday, April 25, 2019

Taking my Life Back


Been a while since I posted. Has been a busy couple of years. I have my hands in many different things. I think that it is time that I start posting so that you can see what I have been doing...or are doing.

A quick catch up. I am getting into rag rugs again. Many years ago I used to crochet rag rugs to sell. A couple of weeks ago I had my husband help me make a twinging loom.


Pretty cool! Love how it turned out. I have made my first rug on it. The purple and Teal were from sheets that I found at the thrift. The other colors were from my fabric stash. I can see that my stash is going to go fast...LOL!!!


This rug was a little learning and a lot of fun. I will try to post again tomorrow. I will show you the Amish Knot rug that I made.

1 comment:

  1. Love your loom rug! I was just checking in as I haven't seen you around Ravelry in a long time. Glad to see you are doing well and making cool rugs.

    ReplyDelete